SOCIAL MEDIA

23 Jan 2021

DIY your own simple, easy and colourful tissues!

DIY tissues

It was the summer of 2019 and I discovered how to make these amazing tissues...i was sitting in my garden with my BFF and we were painting, After i finished with one colour (paint) i used to put the paint brush in water and for all the colour to go on a tissue. After a while i had to exchange the tissue cause it was so colourful! I saw all the colours and unfolded the tissue and there you go! I made my very own (unique) tissue! We kept on making them all summer and now we use them for decoration and other things! 

DIY tissues

You must be wondering, how do you make them exactly? Well, read on to find out! They are super simple and easy!

DIY tissues
You will need: 

• As many tissues as you want

• Any paint (I used watercolour paint)

• A paint brush

• Water

• And a cloth or something that will soak in water

Firstly plan what colours you want to use but don't put them on yet! I used yellow and a bit of green for this one cause I wanted to do a easter/spring themed one.

DIY tissues

Next take a paint brush and put the water gradually on the tissue (not too much water tho)

DIY tissues

After you put the water on put the colours on! You can put them on any way but I scrunch up the wet tissue and put them on that way. If you do chose to scrunch the tissue up then be delicate!

DIY tissues

Now this is the hardest part...put the tissue (a bit of it) in the water and take it out (quickly) and (delictactly) unfold it. you have to be careful to not rip the tissue!

DIY tissues

DIY tissues

Wait for it to dry and its done! If you are impatient and want it to dry a bit quicker put it in a cloth and fold it! You can do it this way:

DIY tissues

DIY tissues

I hope you enjoyed making your tissues!

DIY tissues

DIY tissues

DIY tissues

DIY tissues



Post a Comment